Department:OH1CH_70517_000 MCHP Provider Credentialing
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we’re committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our patients and communities. Our colleagues – people like you – share our passion for always going above and beyond to provide the highest standards of care.
MediGold is a not-for-profit Medical Advantage insurance plan serving seniors and other Medicare beneficiaries in Ohio. We’re dedicated to providing excellent customer service, cost-effective care, and exceptional healthcare coverage. We rely on talented colleagues in a wide variety of professional roles including information technology, financial analysis, audit, provider relations and more.
Job Description Details:
Our Credentialing Specialist position provides support to all credentialing activities of the MediGold Credentialing Department. This position is responsible for accurate entry and maintenance of provider data in MediGold Provider systems.
- Provides data entry support to the Credentialing Department as assigned.
- Reviews source documents such as Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH), Provider Change forms, W-9s and other sources for additions and modifications related to data entry in the operating system according to departmental policies and procedures.
- Enters out of network provider demographics and other information into the operating system in an accurate and timely manner using the MediGold data standards.
- Prioritizes daily work in support of the Credentialing Coordinators.
- Generates monthly files which support the online provider directory and creates the initial download file for the annual printed provider directory.
- High School diploma
- Minimum of one year experience with computer skills
- Demonstrates organization skills with good time management
- Strong organization skills with good time management and ability to maintain confidential information with attention to detail
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, or physical ability.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.