You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
The Credentialing Program Project Manager is responsible for helping the PBMCT Program to continue meeting the strict requirements of the NCCA from which it has obtained its accreditation and to assist in operation surrounding the growing credentialing program.
- Coordination of all Board of Director meetings, minutes and correspondence in accordance with NCCA criteria
- Responsible for documenting, evaluating, updating and/or maintaining certification policies, procedures and controls
- Manage and maintain process for Annual and on-going reporting to the NCCA for accreditation purposes
- Responsible for program planning and project management. Develop, maintain, and execute on project plans, communication plans, risk trackers, and other project management documentation as needed
- Provide and / or interpret information and data across the operations
- Manage operational databases
- Analyze trends in outcomes in conjunction with Examination vendor
- Identify / select appropriate training methodologies in order to drive adoption and understanding of the Credential.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience working for a certification program accredited by the NCCA, specifically– developed / built / managed / maintained the certification program and the associated policies, procedures, Board of Director documents, manuals, etc that are required to achieve and maintain that particular accreditation for a certification
- Demonstrated prior experience developing, managing, and / or operating a credentialing program accredited by the NCCA
- Project and / or Product Management experience
- Website maintenance experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.