This is an opportunity that's all about where you've been. Your experience. Your potential. Your skills. All pretty strong up to now. It's also an opportunity about what's ahead. Because on the team at UnitedHealth Group, your potential and your impact can be career changing. We're building and maintaining extensive provider networks to serve our customers. Our goal is to attract and secure relationships with the best in every specialty and every community. As a member of our provider credentialing team, you'll help us vet and document the competencies of physicians and other providers in our networks. As you do, you'll discover the resources, backing and opportunities that you'd expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
Making this kind of impact is no easy task. This is a performance driven, fast paced environment where accuracy is key. You'll be helping us confirm to very exacting standards such as NCQA, CMS and State credentialing requirements.
- Help process provider applications and re-applications including initial mailing, review and loading into the database tracking system
- Conduct audits and provide feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance
- Apply knowledge/skills to a range of moderately complex activities
- Demonstrate great depth of knowledge/skills in own function and act as a technical resource to others
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to edit, create, save and send spreadsheets and documents
- Medical credentialing experience
- Healthcare Customer Service experience
- Experience working with compliance workflows and processes including NCQA policies and practices
- Provider Credentialing experience
- Experience in researching and applying government regulatory information
- Experience with NDB or similar platform
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: credentialing. Representative