Making this kind of impact is no easy task. This is a performance driven, fast paced environment where accuracy is key. You'll be helping us confirm to very exacting standards such as NCQA, CMS and State credentialing requirements.
- Help process provider applications and re - applications including initial mailing, review and loading into the database tracking system
- Conduct audits and provide feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance
- Apply knowledge / skills to a range of moderately complex activities
- Demonstrate great depth of knowledge / skills in own function and act as a technical resource to others
- High school diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of healthcare provider credentialing experience
- 1+ years experience working with compliance workflows and processes, including NCQA and CAQH policies and practices
- 1+ years experience in researching and applying government regulatory information
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel and Word with the ability to edit, create, save and send spreadsheets and documents.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Representative, credentialing