At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Business Banking Operations and Support, part of the Wholesale Loan Operations Group within Wholesale Banking has an opportunity for a Credit Analyst 1 to join their dynamic team!
Responsible for spreading business and individual tax returns and financial statements per GAAP and internal credit policies using prescribed financial analysis software packages.
- Gathering and reviewing various types of financial statements and tax returns
- Reviewing loan packages for completeness and accuracy
- Ensuring loan request jobs are accurate
- Providing assistance to business bankers and internal underwriters
- Gathering additional supporting credit documents for new and existing borrowers
- Responding to banker inquiries
- Contacting available sources for additional information when necessary
Note: Financial analysis experience may be demonstrated through work, military, or education.
***Job posting may be removed earlier than stated close date due to volume of applicants.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of financial analysis experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Knowledge and understanding of credit bureau attributes
- Experience with one or a combination of the following systems: Business Lending and Sales Tracking (BLAST), Hogan, Automated Financial Systems (AFS) commercial loan system, or SeeMorePlus
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business, management, accounting, finance or economics
- Experience analyzing accounting principles, tax returns, and business and personal financial statements
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
ID-Boise: 3033 Elder St - Boise, ID
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.