At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Credit/Enterprise Risk and Regulatory Reporting Technology Development Senior Manager will report to Risk & Finance Core Services CTO and will be responsible for technology strategy and execution for Credit/Enterprise Risk Data and Regulatory Reporting. This technology leader will be responsible for delivering Risk & Finance Regulatory reporting through eONE (Enterprise One Number Environment) program. eONE roadmap includes 70+ Regulatory Reports (such as FRY 14, FRY 9, FFIEC 101 etc) that have 300+ Schedules. This senior technology leader will own the relationship with the CFO/CRO Regulatory reporting heads. This senior leader will also be responsible for delivering data consumption strategy for Credit/Enterprise Risk. Will lead transformation of existing disparate data solutions and capabilities to an integrated, flexible and scalable data platform across Credit/Enterprise Risk.
The Credit/Enterprise Risk Data and Regulatory Reporting Technology Development Senior Manager (Tech Dev Sr. Mgr. 1) will:
- Reports to Risk & Finance Core Services CTO.
- Will build a high performing global team from existing and new talent.
- Responsible for all Risk & Finance external regulatory reporting submitted to FED, SEC, Treasury, OCC and other major domestic and international regulators. Examples – FRY reports, FFIEC reports, TIC Forms etc.
- Actively collaborate with business line senior executives in long term strategic planning and establish technology roadmaps.
- Provide technology leadership for data delivery across Credit/Enterprise Risk
- Build and operate a data platform across Credit/Enterprise Risk that supports real-time and batch data sourcing/provisioning, data processing, data analytics and BI/reporting.
- Deliver data and regulatory reporting solutions by collaborating with other vertical and horizontal functions within Enterprise Risk & Finance Technology and broader Enterprise Information Technology groups; and enterprise data management group.
- Ensure the data & reporting systems meet Performance and SLA requirements.
- Effectively manage the integration complexity and interdependencies across the enterprise.
- Manage technology delivery in a highly fluid and under external regulatory pressure by adroitly balancing speed of delivery and quality; and minimizing technology risk
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends to build best in class technology to provide competitive advantage
The preferred work location is Charlotte, NC or Chandler, AZ, or Minneapolis, MN. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC or Chandler, AZ or Minneapolis, MN with limited to no relocation assistance.Required Qualifications
- 12+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of management experience in technology
- 10+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- 10+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 10+ years of data warehouse experience
- 10+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience or a combination of both
- 5+ years of risk and finance regulatory reporting experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering Business Intelligence (BI), analytics and reporting using API Services architecture
- 5+ years of operational risk, conduct risk or compliance domain experience
- 5 + years of experience creating and implementing strategic plans and roadmaps at the executive level for enterprise wide business initiatives
- 3+ years of experience delivering ETL, data warehouse and data analytics capabilities on big-data architecture such as Hadoop
- Management experience including large/multiple application development efforts within a small-to-medium size line of business
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience with Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
- Management experience in a large corporate, multi-line business organization
- ETL, data warehouse and data analytics delivery experience on internal or external cloud platforms
- Experience in Hadoop ecosystem tools for real-time batch data ingestion, processing and provisioning such as Apache Flume, Apache Kafka, Apache Sqoop, Apache Flink, Apache Spark or Apache Storm
- Ability to articulate a complex problem, design, or build strategy
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to manage initiatives related to the following: architecture roadmap that aligns with business strategy and the broader architecture community; hardware and capacity planning, consolidation and rationalization; related emerging technology assessment and incubation
- Ability to perform vendor evaluations
- Ability to drive build vs buy decisions
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Experience delivering regulatory reporting using Lombard Risk (Vermeg) vendor product
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.