At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Analysis, User Acceptance Testing, and Data Validation Subject Matter Expert
Wells Fargo Auto is focused on helping our customers meet their financial needs through financing the purchase or refinancing of an existing automobile loan. Loans are acquired through the Indirect and Direct Auto channels and are aimed at helping our customers achieve an ability to acquire transportation vehicles to get back and forth to work.
Wells Fargo Dealer Services Credit Risk team is building a Strategic Planning team that will focus on defining a new Indirect Auto Credit Policy that is supported by advanced data, technology, underwriting workflow and automated credit and stipulation decisioning techniques. Within this group we are seeking a Credit Portfolio Consultant 3 to join the Credit Risk Strategy group and play an active role in the design and analysis of defining the go forward Credit Risk infrastructure to support the Indirect Auto loan portfolio.
The leader will partner closely with the Auto business and credit risk leaders, as well as stakeholders within Consumer Lending and Corporate Credit to design and execute on a credit risk framework to support a new credit underwriting policy and decisioning framework that will be defined with new technology, workflow, policy controls, data and decisioning approaches. This leader acts as a technical expert for senior management on highly complex issues and must be able to effectively communicate such issues throughout the enterprise.
This leader will have a track record of success in relationship management, leadership and credibility will be determining factors in selection. Successful candidates will be articulate and possess a demonstrated leadership capability; they will have strong interpersonal effectiveness.
**May be open to telecommute for the right candidate and other locations for the right candidate.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of risk experience
- Proficient in data based bulk volume testing utilizing SAS and SQL code
- Auto Industry Experience
- Understanding of credit risk based strategy development
- Working knowledge of Agile Values and Principles
- Understanding of Scrum team delivery methodology
- Manage complex process and project implementation efforts of all new credit risk systemic implementations
- Facilitate credit risk initiative implementation process
- Work with teams and project management to determine scope/complexity
- Work with teams to identify opportunities to combine/consolidate initiatives
- Ensure appropriate documentation for processes and functionality
- Organize/document decision engine rules
- Determine business needs based on initiative requests or identified gaps
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.