At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Acquisitions Credit Risk Analysis and Reporting team, a part of the Real Estate Acquisitions Credit Risk, is seeking and experienced risk management professional to join the team.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain reports to monitor Agency and Government Home Lending trends.
- Run monthly production process to aggregate and transform data from multiple datamarts for purposes of reporting and analysis.
- Represent the team and support efforts behind strategic data initiatives.
- Effectively navigate multiple data environments and analyze and interpret large data sets.
- Effectively leverage analytical tools such as SAS, and SAS Visual Analytics.
- Provide quantitative support to our Credit Policy partners through analysis and impact assessment of prospective Agency and Government policy changes.
- Identify emerging trends and conduct deep dive analysis to determine drivers.
- Communicate analytical findings to senior management and business partners.
- Prepare recurring and ad hoc reporting packages for senior management.
** Preferred locations are listed, however, we may consider candidates in other major hub locations.**Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of risk experience
- 2+ years of SQL or SAS experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- A BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative discipline
- Prior experience working in SAS
- Knowledge and understanding of databases and data mining technique
- Mortgage, banking, or financial services experience
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer lending regulations
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative working environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.