At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Auto Risk Management team provides credit quality guidance and portfolio and operational risk management through education and collaborative customer relationships, by providing professional expertise and empirically-based tools that support strategies and decisions to enhance productivity.
Credit Risk Portfolio Consultant 3 will be responsible for performing analyses to support Collections and Specialty Collections groups for Wells Fargo Auto, including design, development, implementation validation, and test/control performance analysis.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct deep dive analyses to proactively diagnose Collections portfolio/operational trends
- Monitor key Collections KPIs, recognize patterns, analyze trends and provide root cause analysis
- Design, develop and drive Collections champion/challenger testing initiatives and work with key stakeholders to roll out strategies
- Develop effective daily monitoring to validate operational strategy and utilize visual reporting tools such as Tableau to output monitoring results
- Provide analytical support for any Collections policy related requests and collaborate with business partners to roll out any policies
- Support any other Adhoc reporting and/or analyses to improve Collections efficiency and effectiveness
**Posted locations are preferred, but other locations may be considered.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of risk experience
- 3+ years of SAS programming experience
- A Master's degree or higher in a quantitative discipline
- Strong SAS programming expertise, and experience working with large datasets and performing complex data manipulations in SAS.
- Familiarity with collections and consumer finance
- Demonstrated ability to work well in team environment, independently and across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Experience leading complex analysis
- Experience preparing/presenting material for senior/executive management
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical/quantitative problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.