Wells Fargo Retail Services portfolio risk management team is seeking an experienced Credit Portfolio Consultant to help manage Retail Services credit card portfolio.
This position will be responsible for performing various activities related to business analysis, unsecured originations and/or portfolio management.
Duties may include: performing complex analysis and/or developing risk strategies that maximizes profits and/or asset growth and minimizes credit and/or operating losses and other risk exposures; providing analytical support on retail services credit card business to ensure company goals are met; segmenting and monitoring various credit products, industry programs, vintages, etc. and making recommendations to management based on those trends; producing performance monitoring and benchmarks regarding growth, mix, delinquency, losses and overall profitability and performance; conducting monthly portfolio performance review and loss forecast.
- 6+ years of risk experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- 2+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services consumer lending products
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative discipline
- Demonstrated experience in private label credit card/bank card risk management.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate analytical results to a diverse audience including non-technical team members.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.