At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Consumer Credit Card, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses - Human Resources, Finance, Credit Risk, and Compliance & Operational Risk.
Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Solutions is seeking a senior leader to help drive and optimize Account Management programs, including but not limited to new channel and prospect strategies, and account and customer treatment optimizations.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Manage Balance Build initiatives (for example, Balance Transfer, Rate Sales, Activation and Retention), and program performance and portfolio monitoring for Credit Card, ULOC, Dillard's and Retail Services:
- Manage a team to perform quantitative analytics and experimental designs using programming tools (eg. SQL, SAS, Tableau and/or Python, R), analyze sample and data from a variety of sources (FDR, ADH, Hemisphere, BMG, Data Lake, etc.) to optimize segmentation, portfolio and account management program strategies
- Deliver strategy performance monitoring and reporting insights that satisfy risk, business, regulatory, corporate credit and compliance requirements
- Develop partnerships with Product, Marketing and Finance, and create/present CAPs
- Support Audit, Exam, SHRP, Operations, Executive Office and customer inquiries
- Provide ad-hoc business analytics to support senior management and business partners
- Maintain on-going processes and data updates to ensure data integrity, accuracy and timeliness
- Determine new channel, product, and prospect impacts to account management strategies including development of loss forecasts
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 7+ years of risk experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- 10+ years of SQL or SAS experience
- 5+ years of full-cycle credit experience including testing and control.
- Strong strategy, data/analytics and reporting experiences, SAS/SQL and/or Python/R background, and extensive experience in combining/analyzing data from multiple large data sources to develop and implement credit control strategies
- Experience designing and delivering new products and portfolio management strategies including: conducting competitive analyses, financial analyses and building justification to support business recommendations
- Knowledge and understanding of competitive environment and regulatory issues, familiarity with credit card industry is a plus.
- A Master's degree or higher in a quantitative discipline,
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Knowledge and understanding of databases and data mining techniques
- Proactive with results driven attitude, and strong problem solving skills
- Well organized, attention to detail
- Proven track record with hands on experience in business analytics and strategy recommendations
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.