At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Credit Portfolio Manager will be responsible for analysis, strategy and reporting for the Indirect Auto Originations Policy and Criteria team. The individual will work closely with business line and risk management within Auto with an ability to develop partnerships across functional areas, manage originations policy criteria, and provide leadership to a small team of Credit Portfolio Consultants.
Specifically, the Credit Portfolio Manager will be responsible for but is not limited to:
- Ownership, enhancement and monitoring of Indirect Auto origination policies and strategies
- Responsible for ensuring credit policies and strategies are documented accurately
- Provide support for implementation of approved polices/strategies
- Create and present policy/strategy presentations to senior leadership
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership in cross-functional meetings
- Engagement with internal oversight groups
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support originations risk management
- Manage team member development and workload
**Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 7+ years of risk experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of SAS programming experience
- Experience in developing/managing origination policies and strategies
- Consumer credit risk management experience in auto lending
- Demonstrated excellence at developing of sound credit risk processes and managing multiple initiatives, and when needed, evaluating and enhancing existing processes
- Strong analytical capabilities required
- 5+ years SAS experience required and comfort with complex database environments required
- Management/leadership skills with the ability to mentor, coach and develop others to be successful and deliver top quality results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience in developing partnerships with various business and functional areas
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
NY-Hicksville: 100 Duffy Ave - Hicksville, NY
DE-Wilmington: 2200 Concord Pike - Wilmington, DE
NC-Charlotte: 4525 Sharon Rd - Charlotte, NC
CA-Irvine: 23 Pasteur - Irvine, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.