At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Consumer Unsecured Credit Risk organization supports the Credit Cards, Retail Services, Education Financial Services (EFS), and Personal Lines and Loans portfolios. We are seeking a talented individual for Business Loss Forecasting, Allowance Forecasting and Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) loss forecasting to work for EFS portfolio.
- This senior level loss forecasting analyst would drive the analysis, reporting and enhancement of the loss forecast output while also ensuring implementation of right process controls, producing required documentation and monthly back testing. Candidate would also drive monthly production of loss forecast by running the Roll Rate models and other quantitative tools, analyzing the trends of the actual credit performance of the portfolio, output of the primary and confirming models (provided by the modeling group), output of the Roll Rate models and other quantitative tools.
- Candidate would collect and analyze data to identify credit risk (delinquency, roll rate and loss) trends and drive insights to further strengthen loss forecasting analytics. Provide leadership with analytical insight that assists senior management with fact based decision making.
- With the changing regulations for Allowance submission, candidate would implement the new CECL process for EFS portfolio.
- Serve as change agent, identify opportunities to enhance existing processes, remove obstacles and create efficiencies.
- The successful candidate MUST be data savvy and be capable of leveraging all available resources efficiently. Proficiency in SQL/ SAS and ability to develop moderately complex queries.
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner effectively is a requirement.
- Strong analytic skills, able to track and manipulate multiple sources of data. Advanced Excel, Word and Power Point user.
- The candidate must be able to field requests, elicit requirements, acquire and transform data to information and skillfully deliver. Ability to digest data and understand the business context is a requirement. Solid problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Highly organized and proactive. Should be able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment and deal with multiple priorities. Self-starter and team player.
- Ability to engage appropriate resources, internal or external to deliver a complete resolution, including analytics, implementation of tools and processes, communications and results tracking
- Experience navigating a complex organization and effectively engaging key stakeholders; building effective relationships with internal customers; partnering with teams to implement solutions
- 5+ years of risk reporting experience, risk analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a Master s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, economics, or engineering and 3+ years of risk reporting experience
- 3+ years of credit risk experience
- Microsoft Excel experience designing and running macros
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Excellent analytical ability in interpreting data and using analytical results to draw insights to provide accurate loss forecasts and help the business manage credit risk effectively.
- Excellent understanding of process, methodologies used for business loss forecast and stress test loss forecast submissions.
- Experience in loss forecasting for a CCAR bank and experience in stress testing submissions and building materials for challenge reviews.
- Experience exercising independent judgment and applying prudent credit risk management principles
SD-Sioux Falls: 4811 N 4th Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.