At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Acquisition Risk Data Infrastructure Analytics and Reporting team works closely with Risk Acquisition Strategy team to support the risk acquisition strategies and measure the portfolio performance. In addition, we work closely with Risk partners including Finance, Marketing, Product, Technology, and etc. We are seeking an experienced professional to join our dynamic team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and develop production reports including Portfolio Quality Review reports, Early Dashboard, Weekly Dashboard, and so on.
- Support analysis and reporting on new initiatives and strategies including multi-card, digital channel, fraud, loss estimation, and etc.
- Provide risk analytics expertise on risk initiatives and communicate the findings with partners
- Develop new and enhanced MIS reports and dashboard to support business expansion
- Provide ongoing support of internal and external audits and examinations, as relevant
- Provide ad hoc analysis and deliver high quality reports in a timely manner
- Generate compliance reports to internal and external auditors, and communicate with partners with the up to date information
- Evaluate business reporting tools and improve current reporting processes, e.g. SAS OLAP Cube, SAS Visual Analytics, Tableau, and etc.
Position may be open to other Wells Fargo locations.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of risk reporting experience, risk analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a Master s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, economics, or engineering and 3+ years of risk reporting experience
- 5+ years of SAS programming experience
- 1+ year of Tableau experience
- 5+ years of experience creating pivot tables and performing data analysis in Excel
- Background in leveraging BI Tools such as SAS Visual Analytics and Tableau.
- Experience working in a UNIX environment and familiar with SAS EG.
- Programming skills with experience in working with large datasets in a data warehouse environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills (Macros, VBA, Pivot Tables/Charts)
- Ability to work well on a team but be able to work independently on key assigned projects. Need to be an innovator who seeks to solve problems over and above the immediate question that is asked.
- Clear and concise communication / presentation skills - written and verbal
- In-depth business knowledge on consumer lending product (e.g. credit card) and acquisition risk strategy.
- Quantitative degree, preferably in statistics, mathematics, economics or operations research.
- Understanding of logistic regression, decision trees, and other statistical procedures / techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience in building and deploying reporting solutions to business users
- Demonstrated strong communication skills: consistently positive, friendly, articulate speaker who has excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and deliver quality products under tight time lines
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.