At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Corporate Credit Services has an exciting opportunity for a Credit Risk Analytic Consultant. Our technology environment includes: Cognos Series 10, TM1, Teradata, SQL Server, and generic odbc connections. This individual will assist in the implementation of solutions in support of initiatives and projects that improve and measure credit information within Wells Fargo. A full understanding of business objectives and underlying drivers is required in order to support the technology solutions implemented by this team.
Responsibilities include: ability to analyze and research large complex data sets in support of business initiatives, data reconciliation, documentation in alignment with policy governance, working with business partners to translate business requirements into technology solutions, assisting in testing initiatives for new application development and enhancements. They will work with clients to define information needs and translate them into specific data requirements in support of business initiatives and projects; assist clients with the development of a unit testing strategy and cross train partners in the product suite; manage multiple internal or external information sources in support of project initiatives; analyze data requirements with business teams and Corporate Technology groups; maintain necessary processes, controls and procedures to ensure data accuracy and integrity; update and manage system or training documentation; also responsible for adherence to data management regulations and policies.
The right individual will be expected to function in several roles including an individual contributor and exhibit the following: guides other team members; works with senior management; internal/external audit; and partners with peers and other team members. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing.
**Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprintRequired Qualifications
- 7+ years of risk reporting experience, risk analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo Business Line hierarchies and management structure
- Previous experience working with allowance information and/or loss forecasting data for CCAR 14A and/or Business Loss Forecasting
- Experience working with enterprise BI platforms similar to Cognos or TM1
- Experience reconciling target to source data sets
- Track record of execution and delivery
- Experience or understanding of enterprise data warehouses
- Experience working with credit/loan data analytics or reporting projects
- Experience working with unit testing for a technology application
- Working knowledge of credit risk data and management reporting
- Working knowledge of accounting, system of record data or origination data, and general ledger data
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.