At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The eONE initiative seeks to build a “one number” instrument data foundation that is complete, reliable and aligned to the general ledger. The initiative will also establish the authoritative data source for corporate finance and corporate risk management data for in-scope risk and regulatory reporting. eONE will create a federated, coordinated set of applications and databases to support Risk and Finance, which will allow for agile and accurate risk and regulatory reporting and analytics that complies with BCBS239, and internal data governance polices.
This position will play a key role in the delivery of this eONE enterprise initiative. The successful candidate will perform complex analysis and research on risk data and systems, with an initial focus on credit risk data. They will work with risk and technology groups throughout the company to define information needs and translate those needs into detailed requirements for the eONE data repository. The technology environment includes Oracle, Teradata, OFSAA FSDF, Hadoop, Exadata, OBIEE, Ab Initio, Collibra, and others.
This position will play a leadership role on the eONE data mapping teams focusing primarily on the Universal Extract. This team partners and works with several technology groups within Wells Fargo and Oracle to use the conformed source data from FSDF (Oracle’s conformed data model) to output data from the final resting place to downstream partners. The position will work to enable the use of eONE data to downstream partners collecting requirements of data needed downstream that are primarily regulatory in nature but data from other domains as well. This is a process that is developing and working with Architecture, credit and GL mapping teams, operational groups and additional teams will help drive the future state of how to enable consumption of this data in the future.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Providing leadership to other analysts and consultants. This includes taking personal initiative to drive for results and meet timelines
- Performing complex analysis to support understanding of systems of records, the OFSAA data model, load processes, etc.
- Partnering with multiple line of business teams and communicate release requirements, issues and testing results
- Strong attention to detail to ensure all communications are accurate, well-written and in the right voice for the intended audience
- Interacting with other eONE teams like Finance, Master/Reference, and External Engines to accurately map and test data for assigned systems of record and use of this data to downstream partners and Approved Provisioning Points
- Writing complex SQL code and queries delivering data to downstream partners
- Working with a matrixed partner environment to isolate requirements needed from eONE customers that are both in and out of scope to deliver
- Test results of mapping to FSDF model to ensure accurate movement of data from Final Resting Place to downstream customers
- 7+ years of risk reporting experience, risk analytics experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Experience using business knowledge and critical thinking skills to deliver upstream and downstream project impacts
- Proficiency with SQL, PLSQL and working with advanced SQL coding and practices
- Previous experience with Wells Fargo Consumer, Deposit, Commercial and TPD data marts and provisioning platforms
- Experience with Oracle OFSAA FSDF (Financial Services Data Foundation)
- Proficiency performing complex data mapping
- Strongly desired experience working within TPD (Securities and Derivatives), Commercial, and/or Consumer / Deposits
- Experience partnering with multiple line of business teams and communicate release requirements, issues and testing results
- Knowledge of advanced data quality reporting methodologies
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
CO-Colorado Springs: 2335 Briargate Parkway - Colorado Springs, CO
CA-Concord: 1655 Grant Street - Concord, CA
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.