GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. We offer great career opportunities for individuals who will provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the stores.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Supervisor for a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests' day by serving them with a great product. Everyone on our team works together and takes pride in doing a good job. if you are ready to roll up your sleeves and lead a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Follow processes to control labor costs, food costs and cash on their shift.
- Ensure the safety and security of the team and guests through a focus on preventive maintenance and cleanliness.
- Hold our guests as the highest priority and role models exceptional guest service.
- Promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests.
- Ensure that Brand standards and systems are executed on their shift.
- Promote a team environment through respect, coaching, feedback and recognition.
- Support the training of crew members.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Hold themselves accountable for responsibilities on shift.
- Guest Focus: anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results: set compelling targets and deliver on commitments
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: identify and analyze problems, explore other alternatives and use sound business judgment to take decisive action
- Building Effective Teams: get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Conflict Management: use Interpersonal skills to confront tough issues resolve disagreements constructively.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!