The Revenue Optimization Companies
Get to Know Us:
The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) is a premier wireless sales agency that is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida. We have employees in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico. Our expertise is partnering with some of the world’s largest brands to help them promote electronic and wireless products to their customers.
T-ROC is proud to partner with Cricket to manage their Brand Ambassador program. We are looking to expand our growing and exciting company with eager people who possess a passion for technology, a knack for sales, and get jazzed teaching customers about wireless products.
At T-ROC, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes T-ROC a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amazeour customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at T-ROC.
Give us your best and we’ll give you ours.
Summary of Position:
Our Cricket Brand Ambassadors are responsible for visiting retailers to provide expertise on all Cricket promotions, plans, and phones. They build relationships with on-site retail sales staff and leaders to ensure that all parties are knowledgeable and up to date with everything Cricket.
After a thorough training period as a sales and customer service expert, you can expect to make about 4-5 store visits per day and to attend monthly events. Success in this role is tied to great interpersonal and influencing skills that are coupled with an outgoing personality.
- Must have at least a year’s worth of experience in the retail or sales industry; Wireless experience is preferred
- Must be able to travel within a designated sub-market
- Must have strong time management skills
- Must have a clean driving record; proof of automobile insurance is required
- Must be flexible with scheduling
- Must be able to work independently and not require constant supervision
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to adhere to “retail hours.” Flexibility and the willingness to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays is required
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- Hourly wages, plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off programs
- Discount programs