Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters.
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a strategically important activity for our organization, used by our operations, sales and marketing teams to run and grow our business.
We seek a talented and passionate CRM champion with a customer service mindset, an ability to shape CRM to help achieve business goals, fundamental technical expertise to make basic updates, and an ability to help us understand insights from the data to drive the right strategies for success.Responsibilities
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Under the supervision of the VP of Marketing Communications:
- Is the go-to person for CRM.
- Works with Operations, Marketing, Sales and other teams to understand their business needs and determine how CRM can assist in tracking and achieving their goals.
- Works with internal stakeholders to identify, gather and translate business requirements into a specification document to be implemented individually or through a consulting engagement.
- Provides support and training for staff in data entry, running reports and other basic use of CRM.
- Assesses options for improving the use of CRM system to achieve organizational goals.
- Takes data quality seriously and works to maintain a clean, consistent database.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM application and related software (using other internal and external resources for more technical issues).
- Develop and maintain training materials and user documentation.
- Support existing users in troubleshooting and solving user or system issues, working with technical experts, as needed.
- Makes recommendations based on analysis and insights.
- Works with internal teams to identify larger-scale system changes, gathers requirements and works with external and/or internal technical resources to implement changes.
- Monitor system usage and acceptance and create business solutions to respond to identified needs.
- Develop operational dashboarding for analysis of performance to goals.
- Develop sales process dashboarding for insights to potential issues.
- 1-2 years of experience with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Excellent business analysis and problem solving skills
- Quick analytical thinker
- Superior interpersonal, presentation and training skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with people of varying technical levels
- Ability to multi-task effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Excel skills, including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Demonstrable MS Office Suite competency
- Understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle and Change Management. Bachelor’s degree
- Experience integrating CRM with other solutions such as marketing automation platforms, SharePoint, Hub Spot etc.
- Experience using Scribe, Zapier, etc.
- Experience in an end-user technical support role
- Experience with Business Analysis
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Computer Science, or MIS