DescriptionThe CRM Strategy & Implementation Lead collaborates with the business portfolio team to align the IT portfolio and demand. The Lead,works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
We are seeking a CRM Strategy & Implementation Lead to help build enterprise-level CRM capabilities combining technology, consumer insights, data analytics and database management to fuel innovative marketing and sales strategies, drive marketing effectiveness and gain an in-depth understanding of the behavior and trends of Humana members. The position will work with the department Director to build best-in-class, enterprise-wide CRM capabilities.
- Work closely with the Director, CRM to identify and execute against opportunities to align plans, programs, and investments to best achieve the top CRM priorities, and support highest business priorities.
- Serve as the liaison to functional CRM teams, including Service CRM, Sales CRM and Clinical CRM.
- Work closely with line of business leaders and other key stakeholders to identify future CRM strategies, document long-term CRM plans, identify and stand up additional CRM use cases, and communicate CRM impact.
- Develop strategic direction for CRM consulting practices under their responsibility to drive achievement of enterprise goals.
- As a trusted advisor to the business, responsible for creating effective & strategic direction for consumer through the value our CRM systems and tools.
- Provides a well-rounded business management background with excellent leadership skills, and a good working understanding and proven track record in the business development process.
- Demonstrates excellent consulting and mentoring skills and is masterful at understanding the importance of balancing the strategy and delivery aspects of managing a consultancy practice.
- Successfully create effective & strategic direction and integrated roadmap creation for consumer with our CRM solutions, systems and tools.
- Work collaboratively with other functional leaders to drive the top line priorities
- Contribute to building a world-class CRM team within the Consumer Marketing & Data Analytics (CMDA) team at Humana
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of technical experience
- 2+ years of project leadership experience
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s strongly preferred), and will possess several years (ideally 7 - 10+ years) of strategy, marketing or consulting experience in customer relationship management, marketing strategy, or industry experience in managing customers and driving customer strategies in Healthcare or such consumer-focused industries as Hospitality, Travel, Telecom, or Financial Services. In addition, the following qualifications and personal attributes are sought
Proven implementation of CRM strategies and processes as well as relevant technology experience in implementing large-scale technologies (e.g., CRM, ERP, etc.) and managing the organizational adoption effort.
- Understanding of the effect of CRM implementation on business processes, people, etc. and experience with business case methodologies Demonstrated experience in delivering large scale business and technology transformations
- Ability to drive decision making, navigate the organization, and build strong relationships
- Proven ability to lead and manage small (3-4 ) teams and delegate authority where appropriate
- Professional Consulting expertise in the above areas in healthcare, consumer goods, or similar.
- Experience with CRM sales and service skills.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40