The Culinary Team Member - Dishwasher is responsible for ensuring that our production teams have sanitary tools and work spaces. This includes all duties related to dish washing: unloading kitchen deliveries and cleaning all of the dishes, utensils, pots and pans. Other areas of responsibility include food prep work and maintaining food quality and sanitation in kitchen.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes, pots, pans, and implements used by the store in preparing foods for sale. Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
* Maintain cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls and shelves of kitchen area.
* Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
* Perform food preparation work as directed.
* Accept and process product from Receiver.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Education and Experience
High school diploma, GED preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
* Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
* Strong work ethic and integrity.
* Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
* Use of box cutters.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
* Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
* Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
* Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
* Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)