The Custom Interiors Coordinator is responsible for marketing, selling, ordering, coordinating, inspecting, and accounting for the installation of custom finishes and products in both current and future residents’ apartments. The Coordinator’s efforts will assist the community to increase the absorption rate of new apartments and to speed up the re-sale of existing apartments.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Coordinate each phase of custom service projects, including initial marketing efforts, invoicing, final implementation and quality assurance.
· Market custom services finishes and products to both future and existing residents.
· Contact future residents who have requested custom services and answer pricing, process and product specification questions.
· Meet with future and existing residents to aid them in the selection of custom finishes and products. Provide pricing, process and product specification information on their selections.
· Process custom services work orders, issue purchase orders to contractors, and schedule the performance of their work.
· Log all custom service checks received and deliver them to the Finance Department. Update Finance at the end of each month, so that all checks for completed work are applied to that month’s revenue.
· Forward invoices for payment after they are approved by the Facilities Manager.
· Prepare a month end report of completed projects (revenue, expense and margin).
· Ensure that residents are provided with quality custom services that are priced fairly and delivered on time. Quality services are defined as those that minimally meet and often exceed residents’ expectations.
· Inspect contracted work to ensure quality.
· Follow up with residents, at the completion of services, to ensure their satisfaction.
· Continually look for top-notch service providers who price their services fairly and deliver them on time.
· Perform additional duties as requested.
QUALIFICATIONS:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The candidate must be very relational, customer-focused, detail-oriented, highly organized, flexible, and able to work with minimal supervision. A high level of initiative and tenacity is necessary. A quality service orientation is a must. The candidate must also be a good communicator, a strong team player, are for people and have a passion for serving seniors. The candidate must also be proficient with Microsoft Excel, posses a basic knowledge of accounting principles and have both excellent oral and written communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A one-year minimum of broad customer service experience within a Maintenance or General Services department is required. Maintenance trouble-shooting and coordination, as well as public relations experience, is a plus. Project planning experience is a necessary.
A high school diploma is required. A college degree is preferred. Some college may be considered in lieu of experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The candidate must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. The abilities to walk, stand, push, stoop, bend and stretch are essential.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.