This organized and energetic role delights internal and external customers with a Service Mindset, Can-do Attitude and Caring Heart -- delivering a seamless and memorable experience during every interaction.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Warmly welcomes in-shop customers, while applying a Customer Driven approach when handling incoming calls, e-mails and faxes for service issues, pricing, warranties, commercial, dispatch, repair, cash, wholesale and same-day reschedules/cancellations.
- Proactively resolves customer concerns quickly and efficiently -- without breaking a sweat -- often coming up with creative solutions.
- Breezes happily through administrative tasks such as handling buyouts, invoices work orders, managing deleted work orders and processing credit memos and rebills.
- Eagerly reviews orders from the national contact center, and handles dealer part orders and special accounts.
- Keeps all the moving parts running smoothly by confirming and completing work order information, including insurance verification, additional parts and missing information.
- 1-3 years telephone operations or business administration experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of customer service and administrative protocols
- Ability to provide world class customer service
- Ability to adjust and respond to a fast-paced operation
- Skilled in various customer service arenas, with experience in a contact center setting
- Ability to travel up to 10%
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.