Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
- Welcomes in-shop customers.
- Handles incoming calls, e-mails and faxes from customers regarding service issues, pricing, warranties, commercial, dispatch, repair, cash, wholesale, same-day reschedules/cancellations.
- Resolves customer issues (warranties, rescheduling)
- Performs customer confirmation calls and buyouts.
- Ensures accuracy of work orders and processes invoices for work completed using Safelite's software.
- Processes credit memos and rebills.
- Reviews orders from the national Contact Center.
- Handles dealer part orders and special accounts.
- Makes outbound reactivation contacts.
- Reviews and completes insurance verification, additional parts and researches any missing information.
- Researches and sources hard to find parts for work orders.