Job ID 40657
Position Location US-FL-Jacksonville
Facility Name Jacksonville, Consulate Health Care of
Job Category Administration
Position Status FT (Full Time)
An extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers as a Customer CARE Specialist at our dynamic facility located in Jacksonville, FL.
Purpose of Your Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care Customer CARE Specialist, you are entrusted with the responsibility of planning, organizing, developing, and coordinating the company’s quality assurance program under the direction of the Vice President of Corporate, Clinical, and Regulatory Compliance as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, and Passion. The primary purpose of your job position is to improve customer satisfaction in the facility. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to meet the needs of our residents.
As a Customer CARE Specialist, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsible for improving customer satisfaction in the facility. The Customer CARE Specialist may be flexible depending on specific facility needs, but at a minimum is available seven days a week from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. No direct supervisory functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve the level of customer satisfaction in the facility.
- Make rounds throughout the facility utilizing the CCS Survey Tool to identify areas of concern and the resolution thereof.
- Ensures the dining area is monitored, staffed appropriately and timely as directed per facility policy.
- Ensures residents’ dietary needs are met.
- Visits with families, visitors, physicians, etc., and ensures visitor log is available and signed and badges are worn.
- Conduct resident, family, and physician satisfaction surveys in accordance with facility policy.
- Greets all newly admitted residents during or immediately after the admission process.
- Ensures new admissions are accompanied to their rooms and rooms are ready.
- Ensures facility and residents’ environment is clean and present well according to Consulate’s Service Standards.
- Institutes immediate corrective measures if facility is not in adherence with Consulate’s Service Standards.
- Provides oral and written report during the stand-up morning meetings.
- Embrace Consulate Health Care’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect, and passion and incorporate them into the daily job function.
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interactions with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- May be trained and assigned to perform the Care Liaison duties as needed.
Must have a Florida CNA Certification.
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent and be certified/registered in the state of practice.
Must possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience preferred in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language and possess good communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients