DescriptionThe Inbound Contacts Representative 2 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 2 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Programs, including Word, and Excel
- 1 year of previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Problem solver with ability to engage with others collaboratively
- Must be available to work any shift between 7:00 am - 8:00 pm Central
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40