About One Kings Lane
Since launching in March 2009, One Kings Lane has established itself as a premiere home shopping destination and resource. With a breadth of the best-quality furnishings and finishing touches, One Kings Lane provides the access, inspiration, and help to create a style that is uniquely yours. A pioneer in content-led commerce, One Kings Lane speaks to a highly engaged audience via a digital first ecosystem that includes in-house design services from The Studio at One Kings Lane; social shopping; editorial; a seamless online shopping experience; and their first ever bricks-and-mortar storefront in Southampton.
The Studio is our physical showroom and design consultancy where customers can meet 1-1 with a designer and see our brand come to life. We’re revolutionizing the home decor market by giving shoppers a fresh alternative to a traditional retail experience.
As the Customer Care Specialist for The Studio, you’ll be an integral part of our team by supporting and maximizing the sales efforts generated by our designers, while providing superior service to our design-savvy membership. This role will manage multiple projects simultaneously, including pre- and post-sale inquiries, and resolve all customer issues. You will build collaborative relationships with internal teams and external partners to provide the optimal Studio experience. You will also serve as the go-to resource for our To the Trade program clients. You will work with design professionals from all over the country to enroll them in our program and resolve issues.
- Own customer care cases and issues with The Studio and To the Trade clientele; Push to reach a creative resolution that preserves the customer experience
- Ability to multitask and effectively communicate amongst LTL Freight, Appeasements, Order tracking, and department initiatives
- Demonstrate a highly professional demeanor with grammatical excellence while providing exceptional service to our customers via phone and e-mail
- Ability to create operational procedures with checks and balances that help the department overall
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit when thinking of creative solves for the issues at hand
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and complaints with the utmost care and respect by listening to their concerns and reaching a satisfactory resolution
- Follow customer service policies and procedures to ensure consistent customer satisfaction, always doing the right thing for both our customers and our business
- Measurement of performance-based on sales and the ability to build a clientele base
- Quick knowledge and performance across multi-platforms used on a daily basis
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2-year customer experience, operations or sales in a luxury retail or e-commerce business. (Familiarity with home decor or fashion is a plus.)
- Familiarity with Salesforce/Desk or G Suite is a plus
- Demonstrate computer proficiency and ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to multi-task and retain details even in urgent situations
- Eager to assist others
- Solution-driven with impeccable follow through
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with engaging phone demeanor
- Light Travel (5%)
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.