Join Us for Our Job Fair
Wednesday, November 14, 2018 from 1:00pm to 6:00pm
Thursday, November 15, 2018 from 1:00pm to 6:00pm
7440 Woodland Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278
We strongly encourage you to apply in advance of the event if you are interested in this opening. Attendance at the event isn't required to be a candidate for potential employment.
Life moves fast, don’t get left behind. Training classes start soon; apply now before it’s too late!
If helping others is second nature to you, bring your passion for
providing exceptional service to UnitedHealth Group. This position is a
great first step for transitioning into a sales career and watching your
contributions help our business to grow. At UnitedHealth Group, you’ll have a
portfolio of products available that are greatly improving the life of
others. Performance leads to success and
your life’s best work. SM
As a Customer Enrollment Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting in the application process of our potential new customers by capturing data from applicants and inputting that information into a web-based computer system (application).
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8.5 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8am to 10pm Monday-Thursday, 8am to 8pm Friday, and 9am to 5:30pm Saturday). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 7440 Woodland Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46278.
There are several steps in our hiring process - it's a thorough process because we want to ensure the best job and culture fit for you and for us. In today's ultra competitive job market, the importance of putting your best foot forward is more important than ever. And you can start by completing all required sections of your application. (i.e. profile, history, certifications and application / job questions). Once you submit your resume, you’ll receive an email with next steps. This may include a link for an online prescreening test that we ask you to complete as part of our selection process. You may also be asked to complete a digital video interview, but we will offer full instructions and tips to help you. After you have completed all of these steps, you can check on the status of your application at any time; however you will also be notified via e-mail when there are any updates to your status.
- Assist customers through the application process via telephone, handling between 20 - 30 calls per day approximately
- Promote the completion of the application and then follow - up with customers as needed
- Respond to member eligibility questions and verify their enrollment status
- Collaborate with others as part of a team or work independently to solve routine or complex problems as needed
- One year of experience in data entry with telephone support or one year of experience in an office setting utilizing the telephone and a computer as the primary tools to perform job responsibilities
- A minimum education level of a high school diploma or GED; OR ten years of equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- Ability to multi - task, including the ability to navigate a computer while speaking on the telephone
- Ability to develop an understanding of our multiple products and the levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to work a flexible schedule within our hours of operation as well as ability to work the scheduled hours throughout the training period
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, training class, enrollment, data entry