External Job Posting
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate as the primary business owner for loyalty initiatives, leading cross-functional teams to design, build, and optimize features and marketing strategies
- Own development of all initiative needs including creation of functional requirements, customer experience, communication plans, creative briefs, learning objectives, reporting structure and teammate training
- Collaborate with the Ecommerce and Technology teams to define features and data requirements to build and enhance the customer experience across all stages of the customer lifecycle to drive loyalty
- Develop and optimize acquisition efforts, including in-store and partnerships, but also via cross-channel promotions, paid media, promotional offers, campaign integration etc.
- Create and refine customer segments for promotions and campaigns based on evaluation of key metrics including conversion, retention, cross-sell and ROI
- Develop new program features, promos & initiatives to deliver against program KPI’s and lead the successful roll out across all customer touchpoints (stores, ecommerce, CRM, and social).
- Develop reporting and metrics to understand overall customer retention and repeat behavior across key segments and monitor loyalty success at program, customer segment and campaign level
- Work with CRM Analytics on development of insights and predictive models to optimize program audience selection and targeting
- Quantify the business impact of the programs developed and continue to enhance performance over time
- Communicate loyalty performance and provide actionable insights to leaders that assist in continuous improvement to the loyalty program
- Support cross-functional teams and marketing programs across all channels as needed with required analytics and customer information
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience in a customer-centric, data-driven marketing role, preferably within CRM/Loyalty
- Experience developing, integrating, and delivering business initiatives
- Experience in leading the design and execution of programs across multiple communication channels including in-store messaging, direct mail, e-mail, social media, search engine marketing and web
- Experience in creating, testing, and measuring retention strategies to drive incremental sales and optimized ROI
- Always a data driven marketer, curious to learn more about customer behavior and key purchase drivers.
- Proven cross functional team leader with ability to effectively interact and present at all levels including Senior Management. Must be able to motivate, develop, and direct staff and teams as they work.
- Strong communication skills: listening, verbal, and written.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with timelines and quality standards.
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.