Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
When you are in the business of health care, you're in the business of people. At UnitedHealth Group, hiHealth Innovations we want every customer experience to be distinctly personal. The challenge is complex. When people call us for help, their focus is on getting the best hearing health care possible. Your role in scheduling appointments with hearing professionals throughout the U.S. and providing support through the process will make a distinct difference in the lives of our customers.
- Receive inbound calls regarding appointment scheduling with field hearing professionals and partner providers in locations across the U.S.
- Schedule appointments for hearing tests and follow up appointments.
- Make outbound calls to remind customers of their appointments
- Monitor and analyze calendars, dashboards and various list views in order to maximize the customers and the field hearing professionals time
- Use problem solving skills to resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Follow up on cancellations and no shows to assist with re-scheduling.
- Provide driving directions in geographic areas you are unfamiliar with, using instructions and google map.
- Provide re-scheduling support for unexpected cancellations by the provider or the patient.
- Manage documentation around appointment information and directions to locations
- Document and maintain accurate customer records
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ year of customer service experience in an office environment
- PC experience locating and interpreting information from multiple systems
- Experience creating, editing and saving documents in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts within the hours of 7:45am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Bilingual Chinese or Spanish
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Optum, Eden Prairie, MN, Field, Support, Scheduling, Customer Service