The Customer Service eCommerce Fraud Lead will be responsible for workflow management, staff development and training; platform maintenance, and reporting. The eCommerce Fraud Lead will also review and respond to escalated transactions, escalated customer issues. The Lead position will partner with management to handle any associate personnel issues.
Principal and Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the team’s workflow to ensure completion of necessary tasks, ensure deadlines are met, and department standards are being followed
- Statistical and analytical reporting
- Training and Development of the team
- Maintain the Fraud Rule List and make recommendations in the Fraud Tool
- Other responsibilities as determined by management
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.