At Optum, the mission is
clear: Help people live heathier lives and help make the health system
work better for everyone
LHI is one of 4 businesses under OptumServe.
OptumServe provides health care services and proven expertise to
help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve
the health and well - being of Americans.
By joining OptumServe
you are part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a
leader across most major segments in the U.S. health care system.
LHI was founded in 1999 and acquired by Optum
in 2011, LHI specializes in creating and managing health care programs
through on-location services, patient - specific in - clinic appointments,
telehealth assessments, or any combination based on customer need. LHI's customizable
solutions serve the diverse needs of commercial customers, as well as federal
and state agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Defense, Veterans
Affairs, and Health and Human Services.
There's an energy and
excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our
own. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.
The Customer Service Lead (LHI) –
La Crosse, WI will foster communication between Contact Center agents and
internal / external customers in a high volume, dynamic contact center
environment. Assist Customer Service Supervisors and Managers with quality
service monitoring, performance feedback and prioritizing of daily tasks in
order to meet contact center volumes. Provide support to the contact center
agents in order to ensure that LHI’s contractual obligations and the
Customer Service departmental objectives are achieved.
- Complete inbound / outbound calls as needed and utilize customer databases to obtain information
- Assist with the administration and monitoring of department’s quality service for calls
- Administer the quality service for email correspondence, trouble - shooting and resolution including reporting and researching error emails
- Assist with prioritizing tasks, providing task updates, completing reports, compiling efficiencies (statistics), and acting as a back - up to a Supervisor in his / her absence
- Monitor real time center performance
- Assist in conducting MSC (Medical Service Coordinator) interviews
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of demonstrated career progression in a customer service capacity
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Word (creating and editing documents), Microsoft Excel (general spreadsheet navigation), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar)
- Ability to work Monday through Friday from 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Associate’s Degree (or higher)
- Prior military experience and / or contact center experience
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate proficiently in both English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including, strong telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Exhibit solid organizational skills, flexibility, time management and attention to detail in a goal - orientated environment
Careers with LHI. Our focus is simple. We’re innovators in cost-effective health
care management. And when you join our team, you’ll be a partner in impacting
the lives of our customers, and employees. We’ve joined OptumHealth, part of
the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the
health system work better for everyone. We’re located on the banks of the
beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in
Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We’re supported by a
national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put,
together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are
selected for their dedication and mission-driven focus. For you, that means one
incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier
atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug
test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Lead, Customer Service, Call Center, La Crosse, WI, LHI, MSC,
Medical Service Coordinator