- Lead a focused effort of continuous improvement to evolve and optimize the Messenger operating model from a minimally defined launch state to a robust, scalable model that achieves an optimized balance between customer/team member experience and operational efficiencies
- Monitor volumes, staffing, CEM scores and SLA’s, and other critical performance measurements and make adjustments as needed
- Oversee the maturation of process/procedures to support operating model optimization
- Support supervisors and team members by providing direction and support in executing Messenger procedures, staffing and workflow
- Ensure banker feedback is collected and used to inform procedure optimization and team member experience
- Resolving the most complicated escalated customer issues, providing leadership by example through exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 7+ years of management experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to positively influence, motivate, and direct diverse teams
- Ability to address escalated customer issues
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Experience optimizing customer service operating models to deliver both customer experience improvements and operating efficiencies
- Excitement around the challenge of evolving the next generation virtual channel service experience
- Ability to lead team member adoption of new procedures or banker desktop changes in a contact center environment
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.