Job Description At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively. Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.Why we need this new role: Many of today’s consumers have shifted their communication preference from phone to messaging channels (such as texting). To meet this need, Wells Fargo is launching Messenger - a new, next-generation chat channel for eligible digital banking customers to contact Wells Fargo bankers from within the mobile app for their servicing needs. Messenger is a core strategy to Wells Fargo’s Contact Center of the Future Program because not only will it meet the changing communication preferences of our customers, Messenger will deliver an improved customer experience and operational efficiencies over current care models. A new Contact Center Messenger Manager role is needed to oversee the contact center operations this new channel, from the initial launch to a fully scaled state.Responsibilities of the new role: The Messenger Manager will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing the operations of the channel, managing teams of leaders and bankers responsible for day to day operations, and partnering with product and technology teams delivering enhancements in Messenger to improve the team member and customer experience. The Messenger Manager will provide strategic leadership within the contact center to rapidly evolve the channel from launch mode to a scalable operations that meets business case objectives. As the channel scales, The Messenger Manager will partner with WFVC and enterprise contact center leaders to support Messenger channel growth across additional lines of business. We are seeking an experienced Contact Center Manager responsible for overseeing all aspects of the WFVC Messenger contact center operations. Primary responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Lead a focused effort of continuous improvement to evolve and optimize the Messenger operating model from a minimally defined launch state to a robust, scalable model that achieves an optimized balance between customer/team member experience and operational efficiencies
- Monitor volumes, staffing, CEM scores and SLA’s, and other critical performance measurements and make adjustments as needed
- Oversee the maturation of process/procedures to support operating model optimization
- Support supervisors and team members by providing direction and support in executing Messenger procedures, staffing and workflow
- Ensure banker feedback is collected and used to inform procedure optimization and team member experience
- Resolving the most complicated escalated customer issues, providing leadership by example through exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 7+ years of management experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to positively influence, motivate, and direct diverse teams
- Ability to address escalated customer issues
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Experience optimizing customer service operating models to deliver both customer experience improvements and operating efficiencies
- Excitement around the challenge of evolving the next generation virtual channel service experience
- Ability to lead team member adoption of new procedures or banker desktop changes in a contact center environment
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.