The Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading a team of 50+ direct reports from the claims processing department. This team will be directly responsible for all out of network worker's comp pharmacy claims.
- Coordinate, supervise and accountable for the daily/weekly/monthly activities of team members
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as: Quality, Adherence, Service Level and AHT
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action
- Conduct annual performance reviews for team members
- Provide expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
- Manage and accountable for professional employees and/or supervisors
- Key attributes include leadership ability, ability to develop and improve processes, and commitment to customer service
- Manages and is accountable for professional employees and/or supervisors.
- Impact of work is most often at the local level.
- Additional projects within the department
- Travel as needed (no more than 25% annual travel)
- Bachelor Degree or higher required
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- 4+ years of leadership and/or supervisory experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (no guarantee of travel)
- Ability to work standard business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
- Leadership experience with teams in excess of 40 people
- Experience and/or training with Process Management and Improvement
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.