At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Investment Contact Center (ICC) provides service and support for clients of four of WIM’s lines of business: Abbot Downing, Retirement, Wealth Management, and Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA). Our client-facing teams manage millions of customer contacts each year for retail and institutional clients, plan sponsors, and participants via phone, email, and correspondence. We also have team members who work on support teams in business administration, operations, and business strategy and technology. We act as a single, unified, and coordinated channel, with one direction, one voice, and one view, in order to provide exceptional client experiences.
- View the “Working at Wells Fargo – Investment Contact Center” video on YouTube to learn more about what it’s like to work in the ICC. Hear unique team member perspectives about career development, engagement opportunities, and client service — the foundation of our culture.
- Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our ICC team members are saying: youtu.be/qoX6zB6YZlM
Wells Fargo Advisors Investment Contact Center (ICC) helps clients succeed financially by providing specialized, world class sales and service expertise to new and existing clients and partners. Our team members are dedicated to owning the quality of every interaction while being available when, where and how our clients and financial advisors need us. We believe in the Wells Fargo’s Vision & Value that states “It’s about building lifelong relationships one customer at a time.” Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs in who we are and what we do: Our product is service. Our value added is financial guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Are you able to provide an exceptional client experience? Do you enjoy a mixture of consulting, educating, servicing and directing? Our most successful team members are punctual, reliable, and are always learning new ways to support our clients and improve the client experience. This is a challenging role with a broad focus that has an impact on our clients every day.
Members on this team assist our clients with a variety of needs. Every client’s need is different and our team members recognize that. Do you have strong customer service skills? Are you driven by finding a resolution to problems quickly? Do you enjoy taking the lead to help guide clients to a resolution? Are you comfortable in a fast paced environment? This might be the team for you!
The St. Louis, MO location is currently staffed Monday - Saturday between 7:00am and 10:00pm CST. Specific shifts will be assigned to new team members after training is complete.
The expected start date for training for this position is February 4, 2019.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date
- 2+ years of experience interacting with customers
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Brokerage industry experience
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.