At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Personal Lending group is part of the company's Consumer Credit Solutions business and serves more than 3 million customers in all 50 states. The group provides credit products to help customers meet their financial needs: private student loans through the Education Financial Services business; personal loans and lines of credit through the Personal Lines and Loans business; and auto financing to customers at more than 6,000 Wells Fargo banking branches through the Direct Auto business. Wells Fargo Personal Lending also provides customers with free tools and financial education resources to help them succeed financially.
The PLG ICC team includes Home Lending, Personal Lines and Loans including the professional services teams that collaborate with these businesses (departments) - Human Resources, Finance, Fulfillment, Credit Risk, and Compliance & Operational Risk.
We are seeking several highly qualified customer service representatives to work with our personal lines and loans customers.
The Customer Service Representative 3 will work within an inbound call center supporting Personal Lines & Loans. Calls will vary between internal and external customers providing superior customer service related to application questions, updates, and application status. As a CSR-3, you will serve as the liaison between the underwriting processes relaying pertinent information to customers directly ensuring a timely application review from start to finish.
Duties may include:
•Resolving complex inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers. Upon escalation, transfer the party to the appropriate individual or department
•Performing extensive research to resolve the complex customer problems
•Ability to acquire and apply new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes
•Providing an exceptional customer service experience to all internal and external customers
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-8:00pm CST. Various shifts available during this timeframe. Rotating Saturday from 8:00am-5:00pm CST.
Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 2+ years of experience interacting with customers
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Financial services industry experience
- Previous Call Center experience
MN-Saint Louis Park: 435 Ford Rd - Saint Louis Park, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.