At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage Origination team builds strong relationships with consumers and referral partners to help our customers reach their personal and financial goals through homeownership.
We have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative. This individual is responsible for responding to escalated inquiries and complaints on the most complex products/services and/or from premier customers. Resolves the most complex escalation items such as: exception tickets, limit authorities, research of customer issues, inquiries and complaints from customers and on-line transaction processing. Duties may include:
- Communicating with other departments, managers or vendors to resolve customer issues
- Team lead responsibilities including providing assistance to less experienced representatives
- Providing one-on-one feedback, coaching and mentoring on performance, training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes
- Reviewing the work of and providing guidance to less experienced representatives.
- Reviews data and reports trends to management.
Other duties may include:
- Performing the operational duties of the supervisory position
- Offering or recommending products based on customer needs
- Project work. May require certification.
- 3+ years' of experience interacting with people or customers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of bank policies, procedures, and systems
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
- Customer service focus with experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Mortgage industry experience
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to lift 20+ pounds
- Reliable transportation
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.