Bilingual (French/English) Customer Service Associate
We are looking for energized, customer-focused, self-driven individuals who will have the ability to build strong customer relationships and develop deliver excellent service. This individual will be responsible for registering and scheduling candidates for exams, support candidates who may require approved ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) accommodations, handle and provide expert service in escalations and complaint management. This individual will work as an Associate directly with candidates to schedule exams, order assistive personnel/equipment/software and process applications needed to ensure a level exam experience for candidates on the day of their exam, as well as build customer relationships. Associates will work closely with multiple levels and functions within Prometric and our clients to coordinate efforts for the successful testing of candidates. The Associate must take ownership of the candidates’ testing experience beginning with scheduling and continuing throughout the approval process; including the day of testing.
Highly desirable shift hours between 7:30am and 6:30pm, Monday through Friday, with possibility of minimal weekend work. This is a contact center environment, with extended periods of time sitting at a desk handling inbound/outbound phone calls via computer.
Must be proficient in both English and French to foster and embrace customer relationships with candidates and client teams.
Must pass written computer skills test
· Assist candidates (via phone calls, emails, applications that may/may not require accommodations) with certification/testing process from registration through exam delivery and posttest related concerns
· Interface with candidates/clients/testing sites in a professional manner
· Research/respond to escalations, complaints and referrals from candidates representing Executive team
· Meet or exceed management goals for service levels, metrics KPIs, quality assurance/task quality, and attendance
· Maintain a high degree of quality and accuracy in work
· Answer calls within management standards, consistently deliver quality call handling and meet established metric goals
· Maintain punctuality and attendance within company guidelines
· Attend required training sessions to improve performance, learn about new clients and develop professionally
· 3 or more years of work experience handling customer escalations
· Advanced customer service skills working in a contact center environment
· Experience in case management (clinical or non-clinical) is a plus
· Fundamental understanding of ADA, Escalations and Complaint management environments
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
· Exceptional decision making ability, along with a sense of accountability for those decisions
· Ability to manage sensitive candidate concerns in an empathetic and professional manner
· Ability to lead change in the organization to ensure candidate success
· Excellent organizational skills
· Basic to intermediate computer skills in a Windows based environment (MS Office—Outlook, Excel, Word), Salesforce a plus
Prometric is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran