At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Investment Contact Center (ICC) provides service and support for clients of WIM’s five lines of business: Abbot Downing, Retirement, Wealth Management, Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA), and Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM). Our client-facing teams manage millions of customer contacts each year for retail and institutional clients, plan sponsors, and participants via phone, email, and correspondence. We also have team members who work on support teams in business administration, operations, and strategy and technology. We act as a single, unified, and coordinated channel, with one direction, one voice, and one view, in order to provide exceptional client experiences.
- View the “Working at Wells Fargo – Investment Contact Center” video on YouTube to learn more about what it’s like to work in the ICC. Hear unique team member perspectives about career development, engagement opportunities, and client service — the foundation of our culture.
- Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our ICC team members are saying: youtu.be/qoX6zB6YZlM
Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust is a leading retirement plan provider and our mission is to help America’s diverse workforce prepare for a better retirement. To fulfill our mission, we help our customers – sponsors and participants – at every moment of the relationship. We offer support, guidance and solutions to help make decisions regarding a plan easy and clear from all stages of the process.
As a Retirement Service Representative, you have the opportunity to help our customers by providing the education they need and moving them toward their next best step for retirement success! This is an ideal position for motivated team players with high personal standards who are committed to providing stellar service, interested in learning about retirement plans, and want to develop a career with a national leader.
An extensive training program will prepare selected candidates to help participants by:
- Providing educational guidance on how much to save, investment options, plan provisions, and overall financial health
- Enrolling customers in their retirement plan
- Processing transactions (loans, withdrawals, rollovers, etc.)
- Assisting customers with online access
The most successful candidates will be extremely customer- focused and organized, have the ability to easily multitask, and can translate complex topics into simple terms for our customers.
Selected candidates must have flexibility to work all shifts between 5:55am – 10:00pm CST. Shifts may change quarterly.
- 1+ year of customer service experience, financial services industry experience, or a combination of both
- Retirement services experience
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information, and comprehending customer issues
- Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret information
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone with persons of diverse backgrounds
- 2+ years of customer service experience, financial services industry experience, or a combination of both
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Flexibility to work different shifts
MN-Roseville: 2700 Snelling Avenue North - Roseville, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.