At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
At Banker Connection you’ll have the opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide an environment to learn and grow. We set our standards very high to ensure accurate, timely, and exceptional service for our customers. A Customer Service Representative (CSR) spends 100% of his/her time on the phone answering questions to help Wells Fargo Team Members meet their customers’ needs and help them succeed financially.
A successful Customer Service Representative will demonstrate:
- Exceptional customer experience on every call
- Reliable attendance
- A positive attitude
- The ability to work well on a team
- Willingness to accept coaching and feedback
We provide our team members with continuous coaching and development which not only enhances their ability to provide exemplary service, but also enhances their career growth.
This role takes you to a new level and keeps you challenged! We are hiring for full time positions, 40 hours a week. Weekday hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday hours are 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- A typical starting shift is M-F 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, a set day off during the week, and working every Saturday is required. Saturday shifts will be 4, 5, 6 or 8 hours in duration. Shifts are assigned based on business need.
- Must be available to attend a paid training course starting August 6th, 2018. Training hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm for 8 to 9 weeks.
- Starting salary for this position is $15.02 to $15.53 per hour depending on experience.
- We also offer a competitive benefits package which includes; Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 12 Paid Holidays, and Tuition reimbursement, 401K with a company match and more!
Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high pressure phone queue environment
- Experience meeting customer service or customer satisfaction goals
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information, and comprehending customer issues
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.