At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Home Equity originator (Source: Company sources; Based on new commitments).
Our Home Equity team serves customers in all aspects of applying for and receiving home equity loans and/or lines of credit across the nation. This organization provides service to customers from the point of application submission, all the way to funding.
The Home Equity Customer Service Representative 2 answers inquiries, resolves problems, and offers products and services to our existing Home Equity customers based on their needs.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for responding to routine to complex inquiries and complaints from customers regarding consumer lending products and services
- Assesses customer needs and recommends alternative products or services
- Requires basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows and applications and utilize search tools to find information
Location: 18700 NW Walker Road, Beaverton, OR
Start Date: Monday, 1/7/19 | Paid Training: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm for approx. 5 weeks
Work Shifts: 9:30am-7pm, 10am-7pm, and/or 10:30am-7pm Monday-Friday and 7am-12pm Saturday (with a day off during the week)
**Shifts will be based on business need with consideration for candidate preference**
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
- Progressive Career Path| Customer Service Representative 1, Customer Service Representative 2, Customer Service Representative 3, Customer Service Representative 4, Customer Service Representative 5, Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager!
- Salary | Highly Competitive Salary!
- 401(k) | 6% company match!
- PTO | New team members will receive 18 days paid time off PLUS 12 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program | Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision!
- Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts!
- A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Call center customer service experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
OR-Beaverton: Min: $31,200 Mid: $34,000
OR-Beaverton: 18700 Nw Walker Rd - Beaverton, OR
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.