At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Customer Service Representative 2 is responsible for servicing the transactional needs of all Wells Fargo Auto direct and indirect auto loan customers via inbound telephone contact while delivering high quality service along with accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries, while adhering to regulatory and compliance guidelines.
Handles customer inquiries and processes customer transactions while navigating multiple system screens and accurately documenting the account (i.e. Account File Maintenance, Contract Copies, Statement Copies, Automatic Loan Payment Information, Payoff Requests, Direct Debit Requests, Due Date Changes, Web Site navigation instruction). Offers or recommends products based on customer needs. Sends e-mail requests to appropriate departments to complete customer transactions and documents customer information in computer system.
The successful candidate must be flexible and available to work any shift during the hours of operation including the training schedule, weekends, evenings, and holidays. Overtime is required on Mondays, approximately 1 to 1.5 hours.
Training Start Date: December 3, 2018 for 6 weeks
Training Schedule: Monday through Friday (8am to 5pm)
Hours of operations: Monday through Friday (7:00am to 8:00pm) and Saturday (8:00am to 2:00pm)
Hours may change due to business needs
**Job posting may close early due to volume of applicants.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to maintain professional etiquette under pressure
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.