At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage team supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
Responsible for responding to routine inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers regarding financial products and services. Duties include: processing routine to complex
transactions on-line, researching and resolving routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries and referring difficult problems to more senior representatives. Duties may also include: offering
or recommending products based on customer needs, account maintenance, report generation, and project work.
Training is scheduled to begin November 13. During training, schedule is 8-5 Monday-Friday. Training will last approximately 11 weeks. After training is completed, an 8 hour shift between the hours of 6a-8p will be assigned, to include one Saturday 8a-2p every 4 weeks. This is a 40 hour/week position.
Want to learn more about our team? Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our team members are saying:
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.