At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Investment Contact Center (ICC) provides service and support for clients of four of WIM’s lines of business: Abbot Downing, Retirement, Wealth Management, and Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA). Our client-facing teams manage millions of customer contacts each year for retail and institutional clients, plan sponsors, and participants via phone, email, and correspondence. We also have team members who work on support teams in business administration, operations, and business strategy and technology. We act as a single, unified, and coordinated channel, with one direction, one voice, and one view, in order to provide exceptional client experiences.
- View the “Working at Wells Fargo – Investment Contact Center” video on YouTube to learn more about what it’s like to work in the ICC. Hear unique team member perspectives about career development, engagement opportunities, and client service — the foundation of our culture.
- Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our ICC team members are saying: youtu.be/qoX6zB6YZlM
Fiduciary Management Services is seeking a Customer Service Representative 3 candidate that will be responsible for responding to inquiries and complaints on more complex products/services and/or from premier customers.
Duties may include:
- Resolving complex inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers and upon escalation
- Processing complex transactions on-line
- Performing extensive research to resolve the complex customer problems
- Work closely with Administration teams to complete resolution for customers
- Ensure internal research is input in to the system for follow up by other departments
The Minneapolis, MN location is currently staffed Monday - Friday between 6:00am and 8:00pm CST. The hours for this role will be 11:30am – 8:00pm CST.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date
- 2+ years of experience interacting with customers
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- 1+ year of call center experience
- 1+ year of financial services experience
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to use the following systems: CIV, SEI, TMT and/or Hogan
- Flexibility to work different shifts
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MNDisclaimer
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.