At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
Our Online Claims group, which is part of WFVC Operations, is a dynamic professional group of dedicated, hardworking individuals who passionately strive to provide exceptional customer experience while mitigating risk to our customers and the bank. In this role, you will be an active participant in activities that will make a direct impact on customers online claims experience within the online, phone and mobile channels -key to the future success of the WFVC Operations and Wells Fargo!
The Online Claims group is currently looking for Customer Service Representative 3 that will have the ability to project a positive image on the telephone and in writing. You will research and resolve bill payment inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction, compliance of standard operating procedures, and that service level agreements and Regulation E requirements are met. While researching Bill Pay payment inquiries, you will review internal and external systems, make and receive calls with internal and external customers including vendors and merchants; and provide customers with written notification of progress and resolution. The selected candidate must be able to adhere to established attendance policies.
Top qualified applicants may be required to take a writing assessment.
Currently hiring for training class starting on 1/21/2019. Training hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday - Friday for 6 weeks. (Must be available to attend entire paid training class)
Schedules fall within the sites hours of operation, 7:00am - 6:30pm Monday - Friday.
Some schedules may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Our next big investment is in you! Wells Fargo Bank offers:
Broad array of medical, dental, vision plans and wellness benefits
Vacation/Sick Time – up to 18 days paid time off your first year
Community Service hours
Matching 401 (k) up to 6% and Stock Purchase Plans
Discounts and savings on Wells Fargo Bank products and services
Tuition Reimbursement available after 6 months up to $5000
During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click on this link to hear what our team members are saying: Working at Wells Fargo – Our Culture
Why do our team members choose to work at Wells Fargo? Click on this link to hear what our team members are saying: Working at Wells Fargo – Why Wells Fargo?
Learn how to apply with your mobile device: Wells Fargo Jobs – Mobile Apply
- 2+ years of experience interacting with customers
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services or call center environment
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.