At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Customer Service Rep 4 (CSR4) with Wells Fargo Auto is responsible for responding to escalated inquiries and complaints on the most complex account issues.
Resolves the most complex escalation items such as: exception tickets, limit authorities, research of customer issues, inquiries and complaints from customers and on-line transaction processing.
Duties may include: communicating with other departments, managers or vendors to resolve customer issues; team lead responsibilities including providing assistance to less experienced representatives; providing one-on-one feedback, coaching and mentoring on performance, training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes; reviewing the work of and providing guidance to less experienced representatives. Reviews data and reports trends to management.
Other duties may include: performing the operational duties of the supervisory position, offering or recommending products based on customer needs, and project work.
The successful candidate must be flexible and available to work any shift during the hours of operation including the training schedule, weekends, and holidays
Training: 6 weeks, Monday through Friday (8am to 5pm)
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday (7am to 9pm); Saturday (8am to 2pm)
The next class start date for this position is Monday, July 23, 2018.
- 3+ years' of experience interacting with people or customers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of bank policies, procedures, and systems
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
- Customer service focus with experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.