Customer Service Representative
First Transit, a national leader in Passenger Transportation is starting new service in Clackamas, OR! We're looking for qualified Transit professionals to join our team. The new service includes providing Transit Call Center support to our client in Clackamas, OR.
The Customer Service Representative acts as a liaison for internal/external customers, providers and the First Transit client in the Clackamas, Oregon area. They are responsible for inbound and outbound customer contact and independently resolve complaints, concerns and incidents within a required time-frame. They provide excellent customer service and resolution with a focus on first call resolution whenever possible. This individual will have the ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment. If you're looking for a company that's REALLY moving, join First Transit!
- Competitive wages (Starting at $17.00/hour, $18.00 Bilingual)
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid training
- Effectively communicate with internal/external customers, providers and client as needed.
- Compose professional correspondence through word and via email.
- Professional and customer focused telephone etiquette.
- Ability to navigate through all related programs for research and analysis of Complaints, Incidents and Concerns as filed and as assigned.
- Detail oriented and time focused when working daily case assignments.
- No Show validations.
- Core: Trapeze bookings inbound reservations calls for reservations support.
- Handle multiple tasks and rotational assignments; Voice mail, No Show Validations Email, and Front Desk Relief as needed.
- Dispatch Inquiry Support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills Required:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
- Exceptional customer service skills, professional customer focused telephone etiquette.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to promote teamwork and cooperation.
- Proficient in time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and to sit for extended periods
- Knowledge of Clackamas, OR and common locations serviced by public transportation
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to learn Dispatch and Scheduling applications.
- Able to sit prolonged hours, stress resilient, office type call center environment
- Meet contractual Performance Standards
- Ensures all employees in the department receive regular training
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.