Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Delights our customers by answering, resolving, and recording incoming calls/emails in the mainframe system for external shops, agents, and clients regarding pricing issues
- Resolves all issues concerning payment, invoicing, authorization, and education of the SGCnetwork.com website
- Addresses errors and possible corrections for website
- Manages the email box for shop inquiries
- Follows-up with shops to acquire proof of purchase
- This position will encompass both inbound and outbound phone call
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ years in call center environment required
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to work Monday - Friday
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.