It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Providing customer relations support for all entities interested in the products and services of the Chrysler Jeep
- Agent must be able to use and understand the CAIR system. (Primary CAIR Detail, In-basket, Issue Checks, Zone Tab etc.)
- Calling customers utilizing a scripted message
- Navigate through systems to provide accurate answers and document contacts.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Agent must have an understanding and be able to navigate through the corporate websites.
- Learn and stay current with Centre procedures, product information and online resource tools
- Some inbound calls may be required.
- Ability to provide good customer service including: effectively communicate to dealers, customers and corporate stakeholders to resolve customer issues in a timely matter.
- Contact various internal departments on a daily basis to clarify information, seek guidance and gather information to respond to customer inquiries.
Contact external parties to assist in providing information, gain clarification and gather information
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.