It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Are you looking for a full-time stable career? Do you thrive helping others? Do you want to grow as a professional? Do you desire the opportunity to earn monthly performance incentives?
At Concentrix, we choose to promote from within, with 95% of our leadership team starting their career as an Inbound Advisor. We are proud to be able to offer stable, career enriched opportunities.
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 26 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by working closely with clients to improve the customer experience and generate excellent business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
We get Results, we deliver Service Excellence, we act with Integrity and we are One Team
This position is for our GM Customer Assistant Center Representative for our Inbound GM Customer Center located in Warren, MI. As an advisor you will:
• Handle incoming calls (no telemarketing) from dealers or customers regarding questions about their warranty, recalls, and service issues
• Serve as a liaison between our customers and the client while partnering with dealerships and other departments to resolve product and service issues to the customer’s satisfaction
• Assist customers in finding dealerships in their locality
As a Tier 2 Customer Service Advisor, your responsibilities include:
• Managing a portfolio 30 to 40 customers cases on an ongoing basis, working cases from beginning to end
• Following up with the Customer and the GM Field Representative to keep progressing the case to resolution
• Representing the GM Brands in a professional manner
You will enroll in an 8 week interactive, paid training program where the goal is to improve your skills and learn what is needed to succeed at your new job. Attendance during training is required so you do not miss out on any opportunity to be your best.
What we offer you:
• Full-time opportunities with competitive salaries and a lucrative monthly incentive programs allowing you to earn more on top of your regular earnings
• Interactive training and supportive environment
• Career pathing and advancement
• Medical, dental and vision benefits, life insurance and pension plan
• Free parking and transit accessible location
• Group discounts and perks ranging from electronics to travel
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.